3rd -Year Apprentice Technician
Humberview Volkswagen is looking for a 3rd-year Apprentice Technician to join our team in Etobicoke. The Apprentice Technician is responsible for routine maintenance jobs and repairs under the supervision of a technician. He/she will work toward becoming a technical specialist who will learn to perform diagnostic and repair work in the context of technically demanding and complex tasks. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud recipient of the prestigious Wolfsburg Crest Club for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019! This is awarded to the top dealerships for meeting the highest standards for Sales & Service Excellence. Humberview Volkswagen also speaks your language – their team members are able to assist customers in 12 different languages.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's largest automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Year 3-4 Apprentice required.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Dealership experience would be considered an asset.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.