Lease Portfolio Manager
Orangeville Toyota is looking for a Lease Portfolio Manager to join their team in Orangeville, Ontario. The Lease Portfolio Manager is responsible for maintaining and retaining existing lease clientele, as well as generating new lease business. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a team player and will be motivated to achieve results!
At Orangeville Toyota, we pride ourselves every day in delivering exceptional customer service. Whether you’re looking to learn more about one of our models, or you’re bringing your vehicle in for service, our team will ensure that you’re taken care of every step of the way. We’re proud of the relationships we’ve established with our community over the 39 years we’ve been in business. Our goal is to continue to nurture our established relationships and build new ones, too.
Orangeville Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Establish department sales and profit objectives, and pursue them through planning, organizing, controlling and measuring performance.
- Maintain and retain the existing base of lease clientele, while executing a growth mode through cost-effective marketing and systems upgrade.
- Ensure the security of lease vehicles, including lien registration, insurance and possible repossession.
- Provide forecast reviews and reports, as required.
- Purchase new and used vehicles and sell used vehicles; determine rates, buyback values and wholesale values.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect leasing agreements.
- Assist Product Advisors in closing lease deals, when necessary.
- Promote a better understanding of the leasing concept to Product Advisors and other dealership team members.
- Aid in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions and monitor their effectiveness.
- Attend and participate in training and management meetings, as required.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Minimum 1 year of new car sales experience is required.
- Experience with the Toyota brand is strongly preferred.
- Valid OMVIC license and valid G driver's license.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- A team-player and a self-starter.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.