Automotive Brand Specialists
Toronto & GTA
The Humberview Group is looking for Automotive Brand Specialists in Toronto and the GTA for various dealership locations. The Brand Specialist is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, customer focused and success oriented individual looking to take their career to the next level!
The Humberview Group is the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 29 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015 & 2016 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of automotive products, available services, accessories, prices and key features.
- Prepare and use a planned sales presentation designed to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities including: customer greeting, qualifying, handling objections, product presentation, demonstrations, closing and delivery
- Provide customers with excellent customer service and information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- 1+ years of automotive sales experience is preferred.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 29 automotive businesses in the organization, the opportunities are readily available.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and benefits.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!