Junior Parts Advisor
Tri-Truck Centre is looking for a Junior Parts Advisor to join their team in Barrie. The Junior Parts Advisor is responsible for assisting the Parts Manager in day-to-day parts operations, as well as shipping receiving at the dealership.
This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to grow into an experienced parts role.
Tri-Truck Centre is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, and over the counter to customers.
- Assists walk-in and wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
- Determines availability on out-of-stock items and, if requested by customer, submit emergency order.
- Provides guidance to outside sales representatives regarding orders.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Assists the Parts Manager in ordering stocked parts.
- Processes buyout parts invoicing for posting.
- Assists with shipping/receiving.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Valid G drivers licence.
- Clean driving record.
- Self starter.
- Energetic with a good attitude.
- Quick learner and a team player.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.