The Humberview Group is looking for a Graphic Designer!
Are you comfortable designing across many different mediums? Do you look forward to developing campaigns that span desktop, mobile, flyers, and posters? Do you enjoy taking a rough project outline and transforming it into a piece that not only looks great, but converts into customers?
Working directly with our Art Director, you will be put in a position to grow, succeed, and help thousands of customers make better automotive choices every year. And you’ll have a great time doing it!
This is a full-time opportunity operating out of our Mississauga office.
Since owning our first dealership in 1962, The Humberview Group is now one of the largest dealer groups in Canada. Today, we proudly offer 17 automotive brands at our 20 stores with 1 simple promise: Serving our customers better, each and every day. The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada.
- You have a degree/certification in Graphic Design
- You have 2 years experience in a design role with lots of experience designing for the digital space.
- You are proficient at Adobe’s Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) on a MAC computer.
- You have hands-on experience with WordPress and can build modern, attractive and responsive landing pages. Experience with HTML and CSS is an asset.
- You keep abreast of current digital design trends and have a basic understanding of UX principles.
- Your time management skills are on point and you’re not flustered by quick, hard deadlines.
- You have excellent command of the English language (spoken and written).
- You have a passion for typography and use it to enhance the user experience.
- You understand the needs of different forms of media, including but not limited to print, outdoor, and digital.
- You have intermediate knowledge of preparing print-ready files.
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive compensation and benefit plan and great employee perks.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors our team members to ensure success.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a portfolio.
Salary Range: $45,000-$48,000 annually.