Automotive Sales Supervisor
Humberview Motorsports is currently looking for a Sales Supervisor to join our team in Mississauga. The Sales Supervisor is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales Management and Finance & Insurance F&I) Manager. The Sales Supervisor compiles and maintains records of the financial business transactions and sales office activities of the dealership.
Humberview Motorsports is a proud member of The Humberview Group (HG) - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 20 stores, 17 brands, 5,000 vehicles, 1 promise: Serving customers better each and every day, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Establish department objectives and pursue them through planning, analyzing, controlling and measuring performance.
- Authorize return of merchandise.
- Sell merchandise.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortage.
- Comprehend, keep current and comply with laws that affect vehicle sales.
- Aid in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions, and monitor their effectiveness.
- Communicate dealership policies and procedures to salespeople to ensure they understand and follow dealership practices.
- Ensure all salespeople possess a valid driver’s license and are licensed according to government regulations.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals, when necessary.
- Maintain customer retention by following up with customers by mail and/or telephone throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Understand and follow legislation and workplace health and safety requirements.
- Attend all department meetings.
- Perform other duties as required by the Sales Manager and Director of Operations.
What We Look For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- 5+ years of related experience in an automotive service environment
- Solid sales and administration background.
- Knowledge of marketing and finance.
- Knowledge of OneEighty Automotive Business software.
- Proficient in written/spoken English.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid (G) Driver’s License.
- A clean Driver’s Abstract.
- A valid OMVIC Certificate.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Frequently manage deadlines.
- Extensive analytical work.
- Extensive paperwork.
- Frequent contact with people in all the dealership departments.
- Frequent dealings with customers.
- Occasional standing for prolonged periods.
- Occasionally deal with stressful situations involving upset or impatient people.
- Frequent eyestrain related to computer use.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
- Varying work hours including evenings and weekends.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55+ years of business.
- Competitive compensation plans, benefits and great work perks.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 29 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.