Streetsville Hyundai is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join their team in Mississauga. The Sales Representative is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
Streetsville Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- 2+ years of automotive sales experience is required.
- Familiarity with the Hyundai brand is preferred.
- A commitment to learn a non-confrontational selling style that ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (OneEighty) is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses in the organization, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.