3rd or 4th Year Apprentice
Woodstock Hyundai is looking for 3rd and 4th year Apprentice Technicians to join our team in Woodstock, Ontario. The Apprentice Technician is responsible for routine maintenance jobs and repairs under the supervision of a technician. He/she will work toward becoming a technical specialist who will learn to perform diagnostic and repair work in the context of technically demanding and complex tasks. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Woodstock Hyundai is proud to announce that they are the recipients of the 2016 Hyundai Canada President’s Award of Merit. The team members at Woodstock Hyundai are continuously looking to give customers the best sales and service experience possible. They strive to provide expertise to customers that are ethical, timely, accurate and knowledgeable in their service. The result is quality, long-term relationships with customers and fellow team members.
Woodstock Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Apprentices currently completing their 3rd and 4th year apprenticeships.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Holds an Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship Agreement with the College of Trades.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Dealership experience would be considered an asset but not required.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.