Sales and Part-Time F&I
Streetsville Hyundai is looking for an experienced Sales Representative looking to venture into a part time F&I role to join their team in Mississauga. This role will consist of 80% of a Sales Representative role, and 20% of an F&I role. The Sales and part time F&I role is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
Streetsville Hyundai is the top destination for customers in the Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke and Toronto areas. Located in the charming Streetsville district of Mississauga, they house hundreds of new and pre-owned vehicles on-site. But the biggest takeaway from Streetsville Hyundai is their dedication to providing their customers with a shopping experience that is fun, easy and financially advantageous.
Streetsville Hyundai is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative looking to advance their career to the next level in the Business Office!
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products, and dealership services and policies.
- Submits paperwork/bill of sale to and obtains approval from finance sources on all financial deals in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several financial institutions.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- 2+ years of automotive sales experience is required.
- Familiarity with the Hyundai brand is preferred.
- A commitment to learn a non-confrontational selling style that ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (OneEighty) is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.