Automotive Service Technician
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is looking for a Licensed Technician to join their team in Toronto. The Licensed Technician is responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto prides themselves on providing a customer service experience that goes beyond expectations. Their team is able to help their customers in English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean. Volkswagen MidTown Toronto has a vast inventory of vehicles at the dealership to ensure customer satisfaction.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Valid 310S Automotive Service Technician License.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) with a clean driving record.
- Dealership experience required.
- Minimum 2 years+ experience working in a technician position is preferred.
- Experience with the Volkswagen brand or German brands would be considered an asset.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Motivated, hard working and a team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.