Fleet Administrative Coordinator
Humberview Trucks is looking for a Fleet Administrative Coordinator to join their team in Etobicoke, working out of the 30A Lockport Avenue location. This position deals with several other dealership locations within The Humberview Group. The Fleet Administrative Coordinator is responsible for completion of various documents and projects within the Fleet Department. The successful candidate will register vehicles and equipment into fleet inventory, as well as administer fleet operation policies and handle vehicle recalls.
Joining the Humberview Group in 1992, Humberview Trucks has grown to be General Motors and Isuzu’s largest medium duty franchises in Canada. Their highly trained truck team understands the truck business. Their focus is providing transportation solutions for their customers, from getting the specs for the right truck to having the right part on the shelf. Humberview Trucks has earned the reputation of commercial truck experts and diesel specialists.
Humberview Trucks is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
This position is from Monday - Friday.
- Create keys and key tags for fleet vehicles.
- Create, complete and close vehicle work orders.
- Work with other dealership locations within The Humberview Group to manage vehicle inventory for corporate fleet customers.
- Arrange and open PDI (pre-delivery inspection) orders.
- Work with CDK software to manage vehicle inventory and work orders.
- Work with retail vehicle inventory for some of our dealership locations.
- Work with rental companies (fleet customers) to meet customer needs.
- Control all parts inventory for retail and fleet customers.
- Prepare delivery receipts and invoices for clients prior to delivery.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Dealership experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work weekends when required.
- High attention to detail.
- A team player open to feedback.
- Valid G driver's license.
- Motivated, able to work independently and within a team.
What we offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.