Georgetown Toyota is currently looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in Georgetown. The Sales Representative is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
Georgetown Toyota is the fastest-growing dealership in Georgetown, with an extensive selection of new and Used Toyota vehicles. Not only is Georgetown Toyota the recipient of the prestigious President’s Award four years in a row, but they are also one of the top dealers in Toyota Purchase Experience. They have made great strides to increase customer convenience and comfort by building the dedicated Toyota Touch detailing facility and service lounge. The team at Georgetown Toyota is committed to the highest standards of customer service and providing the best car-buying experience to the Georgetown and surrounding
Georgetown Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
This position offers a bi-weekly salary of $1200 for the first 90 days in addition to the commission plan. This position also offers monthly and annual bonuses.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 am - 3pm, and 2 pm - 8:30 pm alternating. Saturdays: 8:30 am - 5 pm.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Provide sales representatives with up-to-date product information.
- Plan and implement sales-incentive programs.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Assist with vehicle inventory management.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC Licence.
- Automotive sales experience is an asset.
- Previous dealership experience in dealership environment is considered an asset.
- Leadership ability and team building skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and OneEighty CRM.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.