Humberview Motorsports is currently looking for a Lot Attendant to join their team in North York. The Lot Attendant is responsible for receiving and assisting customers in the Service department.
Humberview Motorsports offers the very best from the world’s top luxury automakers. Their used exotic vehicles have been meticulously maintained, reconditioned and serviced to exact factory specifications. Humberview Motorsports always stays competitive, ensuring that their prices reflect the best market value up to the minute. And not only do they have a large inventory, but they also continuously update it to find the premium luxury or exotic sports car of their customers’ dreams.
Humberview Motorsports is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent role.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage.
- Assists lot attendant with duties at the service counter and in the service drive.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt, water, leaves, snow, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Performs customer follow-up on repair orders.
- Other duties as required by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Driver's License.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission.
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.