Used Car Technician
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is looking for aLicensed Used Car Technician in Mississauga. The Used Car Technician is responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of pre-owned vehicles. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC has been servicing Mississauga and the surrounding areas of Oakville, Toronto, Burlington and Brampton for several years, offering high quality customer service. Applewood is a premier retailer of new Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac and GMC cars, trucks and SUVs. They also carry a large selection of used vehicles of all car manufacturers in the world. Applewood also promotes strong leadership by organizing several active leadership events that are open to all team members!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Please note that this position is hourly, from $26.00 - $28.00 per hour.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Perform DOT's.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (Class A).
- Minimum 2 years+ experience working in a technician position.
- Automotive experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) with a clean driving record.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.