Colony Ford Lincoln is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team in Brampton. The Warranty Administrator is responsible for processing and authorizing warranty claims based on manufacturer and supplier criteria. The Warranty Administrator is also responsible for processing exceptional or contentious claims. The successful candidate will work closely with the Body Shop and Service Department to provide information on all warranty matters.
Colony Ford Lincoln has grown to become a premier Ford and Lincoln Dealership. Located in Brampton, we are just a short drive from the Greater Toronto Area, and just north of Mississauga. Throughout our over 50 years in business, we strive to include the best possible customer service with top-notch repair/maintenance work and comprehensive new and used car, truck, minivan and SUV inventories.
Colony Ford Lincoln is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Submit warranty claims in compliance with manufacturer policies.
- Close out all work orders on a daily basis.
- Oversee both warranty and internal work orders.
- Ensure warranty paperwork is filled out properly.
- Follow up on outstanding warranty claims to keep receivables current.
- Keep up to date with manufacturer recalls and other bulletins.
- Ensure claim compliance and accurate documentation for audit purposes.
- Maximize claim eligibility and reduce write-offs.
- Ensure proper record-keeping and repair order storage.
- Write up and post internal repair orders for Sales Department inventory units.
- Assist the Service Department as needed.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Previous experience with warranty claims is considered an asset.
- Previous experience with Ford OWS system is an asset.
- Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds or other automotive software is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
- Strong technical and organizational skills.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.