Car Wash Attendant
Humberview Volkswagen is looking for a Car Wash Attendant to join our team in Etobicoke. The Car Wash Attendant is responsible for performing quick checks in service drive-thru, providing backup support and car wash duties.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud recipient of the prestigious Wolfsburg Crest Club for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019! This is awarded to the top dealerships for meeting the highest standards for Sales & Service Excellence. Humberview Volkswagen also speaks your language – their team members are able to assist customers in 12 different languages. Their team of high achievers has made Humberview Volkswagen the #1 Volkswagen dealer in the region.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Perform quick checks in the drive-thru area.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Assist with shuttle service on an as-need basis.
- General duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a car wash role is required.
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License (G) and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.