AutoPark Georgetown is looking for Sales Representatives to join their team in Georgetown, Ontario. The Sales Representative is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
When it comes to used cars, not only does AutoPark have the expertise, but they have the right connections, too. To provide customers with the absolute best used car shopping experience in all of Ontario, the team scours the country, seeking out the finest used vehicles available. The AutoPark team knows what to look for in a vehicle, and they only sell cars that they believe will provide customers with great performance and value. AutoPark takes advantage of their vast network of industry connections to bring customers the very best quality used vehicles.
AutoPark Georgetown is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification is required.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (spoken and written) is required.
- Previous automotive sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Valid G driver's license.
- A commitment to learn a non-confrontational selling style that ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (OneEighty) is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers with 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plans and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.