Internet & E-Leads Specialist
Orangeville Toyota is looking for an Internet & E-Leads Specialist to join their team in Orangeville, Ontario. The Internet Sales Representative is responsible for selling automotive products and services through the achievement of opportunity based sales quotas. He/she will provide high level customer service to clients and potential customers, reaching business targets through excellent communications skills. This individual will also create of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers. Integrity, vision, professionalism and passion are key components of this position.
At Orangeville Toyota, we pride ourselves every day in delivering exceptional customer service. Whether you’re looking to learn more about one of our models, or you’re bringing your vehicle in for service, our team will ensure that you’re taken care of every step of the way. We’re proud of the relationships we’ve established with our community over the 39 years we’ve been in business. Our goal is to continue to nurture our established relationships and build new ones, too.
Orangeville Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Sales Consultants where appropriate.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Sales Consultants with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Minimum 1 year of direct automotive sales/telesales experience is strongly preferred.
- A valid OMVIC license (this can also be obtained after the interview process).
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (One-Eighty) is preferred.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.