Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is currently looking for a Parts Advisor to join their team in Etobicoke. The Parts Advisor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, selling, ordering and stocking parts for the dealership. If a vehicle requires additional repair not covered in the original order, they estimate the additional cost and telephone the customer for permission to do the work. The Parts Advisor will also advise customers on other available services, book appointments, and build lasting relationships.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC boasts a newly-renovated facility at 1650 The Queensway, and proudly serves the Etobicoke and Greater Toronto Area. They have also greatly improved its service centre, with new training and a state-of-the-art service drive-thru and shop, as well as expanded courtesy shuttle services and enhanced hours to better serve the entire community.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers and telemarketing to customers.
- Assists walk-in and wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
- Determines availability on out-of-stock items and, if requested by customer, submit emergency order.
- Provides guidance to outside sales representatives regarding orders.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Reviews files weekly to keep track of back orders and return to vendor items.
- Issues credit for parts returned; ensure invoice number is on hand to verify purchase and pricing (prompt processing of part credits to assist A/R).
- Processes buyout parts invoicing for posting.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous parts experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with using CDK software is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills; working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong communication skills.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from 57 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.