Audi Midtown Toronto is currently looking for a Delivery Specialist to join their team in Toronto. The Delivery Specialist is responsible for assisting in coordinating the dates and times of all new and pre-owned vehicle deliveries. They will also be responsible for following up with customers post-delivery to address any questions/concerns the customer may have following the delivery. The Delivery Specialist will be working directly and indirectly with all dealership departments to ensure that delivery schedules are met and customers' expectations are fulfilled. The successful candidate will be responsible for personalizing each delivery through customer qualifying and communication of preferred settings (i.e. door locks, lighting, Bluetooth devices, cellular, satellite radio, Audi Assist and more).
Audi Midtown Toronto has been voted the Number 1 Audi Volume Dealer in Canada. This dealership also boasts a state-of-the-art, 7-story area of 170,000 square ft. and a 25-car indoor new vehicle showroom! And not only does Audi Midtown Toronto offer top quality sales and service assistance, but they also offer a great selection of parts and accessories that will transform your Audi into a vehicle that is uniquely equipped to fit your lifestyle.
Audi Midtown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 20 stores, 17 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put people first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
- Ensuring all deliveries are thoroughly detailed, gassed up, licensed and free from any defects or warning lights, in essence, the vehicle should be presentation-ready!
- Ensuring the appropriate amount of time is allotted for each delivery.
- Marketing of financial services products and/or parts accessories.
- Develop sales processes that will provide additional revenue to the Sales and Parts Departments.
- Ensuring that customers clearly understand their vehicle features and benefits.
- Providing service tours for each delivery to familiarize each customer with the process when bringing their vehicle in for service.
- Earn and promote the perfect delivery and perfect SSI respectively.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Ability to speak Mandarin/Cantonese is strongly preferred.
- A professional appearance and a positive, cordial attitude at all times.
- Valid G driver’s license.
- The capability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette.
- A flexible work scheduled (with the ability to work evenings and Saturdays).
- A knowledge and passion for the Audi brand and its related products and features.
- Above average knowledge of the latest technological trends.
- Knowledge of dealership processes is considered an asset.
- Interest in career growth, potentially into an Audi Brand Specialist role.
What We Offer:
- A state-of-the-art 7 story, 170,000 sq. ft. Audi facility.
- 25-car indoor new vehicle showroom.
- Competitive benefits and compensation packages.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 20+ automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.