Mercedes-Benz Brampton is currently looking for a Parts Runner to join their team in Brampton. The Parts Runner is responsible for working with the Technicians and other Service and Parts team members to provide automotive parts for automotive maintenance/repair.
Mercedes-Benz Brampton is the latest Mercedes-Benz dealership to open in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Our Brampton showroom has all the newest popular Mercedes-Benz vehicles, as well as a selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Mercedes-Benz Brampton was recently chosen by Mercedes-Benz Canada as one of the 2020 Star Dealers: the top 11 dealerships among the company’s national network of 59 retail locations. In order to qualify, these dealerships must have demonstrated outstanding performance in new and pre-owned sales, service, and parts, in addition to exceptional customer service satisfaction, over the course of the calendar year.
Mercedes Benz-Brampton is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent role.
- Pick parts for automotive repairs in the Service Department.
- Picking and delivering tools to technicians.
- Work with the Parts Department to order required parts for service repair.
- Re-stocking parts as required.
- Receive parts deliveries as required.
- Other duties as required by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Driver's License.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission.
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.