Humberview Volkswagen is looking for a Detailer to join their team in Etobicoke. The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud recipient of the prestigious Wolfsburg Crest Club for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019! This is awarded to the top dealerships for meeting the highest standards for Sales & Service Excellence. Humberview Volkswagen also speaks your language – their team members are able to assist customers in 12 different languages. Their team of high achievers has made Humberview Volkswagen the #1 Volkswagen dealer in the region.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Hours: Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
- Clean up new and used vehicles for delivery and/or display.
- Clean interior with vacuum, shampoo, cleaning agents and steam cleaner, as required.
- Dry vehicle so that it is free of streaks and spots.
- Perform customer vehicle detail packages.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- 1-2 years' experience in a Detailer role is required.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Must have a high attention to detail and really care about the product they put out.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Previous detailing experience an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans and great perks and health and dental insurance.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.