Automotive Parts Wholesaler
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for an Automotive Parts Wholesaler to join our team in Etobicoke. This is a newer opportunity with the expectation that the successful candidate will increase the volume of sales in the Parts Department. The ideal candidate will: ensure a strong understanding of the products; enthusiastically and efficiently assist retail customers, wholesale customers, and service technicians in getting the correct items; and expand our customer base beyond the physical location of our dealership.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC boasts a newly-renovated facility at 1650 The Queensway, and proudly serves the Etobicoke and Greater Toronto Area. They have also greatly improved its service center, with new training and a state-of-the-art service drive-thru and shop, as well as expanded courtesy shuttle services and enhanced hours to better serve the entire community.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 21 stores, 19 brands and 5000 vehicles. At HG, we put our employee's first, because without them, we couldn’t possibly deliver on our promise of serving you better, each and every day.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensure a strong understanding of GM products.
- Embrace dealership and brand processes and contribute to improvements.
- Enthusiastically and efficiently assist retail wholesale customers.
- Expand the customer base beyond the physical dealership location.
- Meet with both current and potential wholesale clients.
What We're Looking For:
- Have at least one year of automotive parts counter experience.
- Have at least one year of outside sales experience.
- Display confidence and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills – inventory or customer management database, internet, and Microsoft Office suite (Experience with digital marketing and ecommerce is helpful).
- Exhibit skills in organization and time management.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- G driver's license is strongly preferred.
- Have a clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.