Automotive Service Technician
Goderich Honda is looking for a Licensed Technician in Goderich, Ontario. The Licensed Technician is responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Not only is Goderich Honda known for proudly serving customers across Southwestern Ontario, but they also pride themselves in their community involvement. They are known for their community involvement by largely supporting charities and event, including Honda Hole in One, Community Living – Central Huron, Kinsmen Club, Rotary Club, Circle City Cruise Night and many others. Goderich Honda also promotes no-pressure sales!
Goderich Honda is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Please note, this posting has no end date. Goderich Honda is always looking to add to their team!
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (Class A).
- Minimum 2 years+ experience working in a technician position.
- Automotive experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) with a clean driving record.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.