Audi Midtown Toronto is looking for an Apprentice Technician to join their team in Toronto. The Apprentice Technician is responsible for routine maintenance jobs and repairs under the supervision of a technician. He/she will work toward becoming a technical specialist who will learn to perform diagnostic and repair work in the context of technically demanding and complex tasks. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
Audi Midtown Toronto has been voted the Number 1 Audi Volume Dealer in Canada. This dealership also boasts a state-of-the-art, 7-story area of 170,000 square ft. and a 25-car indoor new vehicle showroom! And not only does Audi Midtown Toronto offer top quality sales and service assistance, but they also offer a great selection of parts and accessories that will transform your Audi into a vehicle that is uniquely equipped to fit your lifestyle.
Audi Midtown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Current enrollment in an apprenticeship program is preferred.
- Previous shop experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Holds an Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship Agreement with the College of Trades.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Dealership experience would be considered an asset but not required.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.