Used Car Technician
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for a Used Car Technician to join their team in Etobicoke. The Used Car Technician is responsible for skilled tasks in the mechanical repair and maintenance of pre-owned vehicles. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition.
This position will be located at our shop on 3200 Bloor Street West in Etobicoke.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Please note, this posting has no end date. Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is always looking to add to their team!
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Perform DOT's.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage prior to performing warranty repairs.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (310S).
- Minimum 2 years+ experience working in a technician position.
- Experience working with various makes and models is an asset.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Ranging from entry-level positions to experienced opportunities, we offer our employees ways to drive their career forward by providing them with the skills and knowledge they need to be successful. Whether you want to gain diverse brand experience or gain experience working in different departments, we love to see our team members grow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.