Mercedes-Benz Brampton is looking for a Parts Advisor to join their team in Brampton.
The Parts Advisor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, selling, ordering and stocking parts for the dealership. If a vehicle requires additional repair not covered in the original order, they estimate the additional cost and telephone the customer for permission to do the work. The Parts Advisor will also advise customers on other available services, book appointments, and build lasting relationships.
Mercedes-Benz Brampton is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers and telemarketing to customers.
- Assists walk-in and wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
- Determines availability on out-of-stock items and, if requested by customer, submit emergency order.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Issues credit for parts returned.
- Assists the Parts Manager in ordering stocked parts.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager
What We Look For:
- Previous Parts Advisor experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with CDK software is an asset.
- Knowledge of parts, tires, accessories and aftermarket options.
- Excellent customer service skills; working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong communication skills.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers with over 58 years of business.
- Compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.