Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is looking for a Detailer to join their team in Etobicoke.
The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery. They develop expertise in cleaning and refurbishing the vehicle internally and externally and applying vehicle protective products. Our Detailers work closely with both the Sales and Service departments to provide the highest quality of customer service.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Detail vehicles for service clients.
- Wash, polish, buff and wax vehicles exterior.
- Vacuum and shampoo vehicles interior.
- Apply dressing to tires and clean rims.
- Shampoo engine.
- Ensure all lights and signals operate correctly and top up windshield washer fluid, as required.
- Complete the detailing checklist.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous detailing experience is an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of the various automotive cleaning products.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Previous detailing experience an asset.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.