Service BDC Representative
Are you looking to be a part of a fun, motivating team? To have your efforts be valuable and crucial to both customers and the business? Look no further!
Volkswagen Midtown Toronto is currently looking for a Service BDC Representative to join their team in Etobicoke. The Business Development Centre (BDC) Representative work with our dealership's Service department to deliver high-quality customer service and assist our customers with their inquiries and needs.
The BDC Representative help turn customer's concerns and reminders into appointments, and inbound calls into being a part of the Volkswagen Midtown Toronto business. The BDC Representative is a valuable asset to our dealership!
Volkswagen Midtown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Please note this is a full-time permanent role.
- Make 80-100 outbound calls each day to follow up and ensure customers satisfaction with their visit.
- Assist our customers by reminding/scheduling what services are due/recommended by the manufacturer.
- Handle service reminders, campaigns, recalls and internet opportunities.
- Following up on customer inquiries for the service department.
- Following up with past customers in the database.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Previous call center experience is an asset.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in a customer service role is required.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Team-oriented individual.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have the drive and desire to meet production goals and expectations.
- Experience in a dealership service department would be considered an asset.
- Works well in a team environment.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan with health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.