Concierge (Lot Attendant)
Audi Midtown Toronto is looking for a Concierge (Lot Attendant) to join their team in Toronto. The The Lot Attendant is responsible for organizing the lot and transportation of vehicles and general yard duties. This dealership is looking for a motivated and determined individual to assist the service team.
Audi Midtown Toronto has been voted the Number 1 Audi Volume Dealer in Canada. This dealership also boasts a state-of-the-art, 7-story area of 170,000 square ft. and a 25-car indoor new vehicle showroom! And not only does Audi Midtown Toronto offer top quality sales and service assistance, but they also offer a great selection of parts and accessories that will transform your Audi into a vehicle that is uniquely equipped to fit your lifestyle.
Audi Midtown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent role.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage.
- Assists lot attendant with duties at the service counter and in the service drive.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt, water, leaves, snow, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Performs customer follow-up on repair orders.
- Other duties as required by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Driver's License.
- Clean driving record.
- Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission.
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.