Junior Parts Advisor
Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy understanding all of the little intricate parts that make up the vehicle whole? Then you might be a great fit for a Parts Advisor position!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is currently looking for a Junior Parts Advisor to join their team in Mississauga.
The Junior Parts Advisor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, selling, ordering and stocking parts for the dealership. The Parts Advisor will also advise customers on other available services, book appointments, and build lasting relationships.
Whether you want to gain diverse brand experience or gain experience working in different departments, we love to see our team members grow!
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
This is a great entry-level opportunity to learn about the parts department in a fast-paced dealership!
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers and telemarketing to customers.
- Assists walk-in and wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
- Determines availability on out-of-stock items and, if requested by customer, submit emergency order.
- Reviews files weekly to keep track of back orders and return to vendor items.
- Issues credit for parts returned.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous parts experience would be considered an asset but not required – training will be provided.
- GM experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.