Goderich Honda is looking for a Detailer to join their team in Goderich.
Our Detailers are responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery. They develop expertise in cleaning and refurbishing the vehicle internally and externally and applying vehicle protective products.
Not only is Goderich Honda known for proudly serving customers across Southwestern Ontario, but they also pride themselves in their community involvement. They are known for their community involvement by largely supporting charities and event, including Honda Hole in One, Community Living – Central Huron, Kinsmen Club, Rotary Club, Circle City Cruise Night and many others. Goderich Honda also promotes no-pressure sales!
Goderich Honda is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Detail vehicles for service clients.
- Wash, polish and wax vehicles exterior.
- Vacuum and shampoo vehicles interior.
- Apply dressing to tires and clean rims.
- Shampoo engine.
- Park vehicles in appropriate/designated areas.
- Ensure all lights and signals operate correctly and top up windshield washer fluid, as required.
- May complete warranty paperwork.
- Complete the detailing checklist.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Comply with required health and safety regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous detailing experience is preferred.
- Able to drive both automatic and manual transmission is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the various automotive cleaning products.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Be open to learning new responsibilities in and outside normal work procedures.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong concentration level.
- Previous detailing experience an asset.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.