Goderich Toyota is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team in Goderich.
The Service Advisor is responsible for greeting customers, listening to their description of the problems or service needs, determining the type of service required, and preparing repair orders. The Service Advisor will also advise customers on other available services, book appointments, and build lasting relationships.
Goderich Toyota has grown to become a premier Toyota vehicle dealer in the Huron County. Throughout their tenure, they have excelled at the best possible customer service with top-notch repair/maintenance work and with a comprehensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles. Over the years, Goderich Toyota has grown in its current location and they now offer a state-of-the-art showroom, Parts and Service Centers, Car Rentals and a Finance Department.
Goderich Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Dealing with customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Follow up with the progress of each repair order during the day.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- A great attitude!
- Previous Service Advisor experience is required.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, works well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Friendly and a trustworthy individual.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Problem solver.
- Understanding of CDK would be considered an asset.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan with health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.