The Humberview Group is currently looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join one of our locations in Mississauga.
The Service Advisor is responsible for greeting customers, listening to their description of the problems or service needs, determining the type of service required, and preparing repair orders. The Service Advisor will also advise customers on other available services, book appointments, and build lasting relationships.
The Humberview Group is one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
We believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
Hours: 40-44 hours per week. (Full Time Permanent)
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Handling customer’s inquiries and concerns.
- Follow up with the progress of each repair order during the day.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- A great attitude!
- Previous Service Advisor experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical/mechanical knowledge is required.
- Understanding of CDK would be considered an asset.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment, works well under pressure.
- A valid G driver’s license and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Friendly and a trustworthy individual.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Problem solver.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan with health and dental insurance.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.