Service Greeter (Lot Attendant)
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door in the Service Department and learn about the department process, this is a great position to start in!
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is currently looking for a Service Greeter (Lot Attendant) to join their team in Etobicoke.
The Service Greeter (Lot Attendant) is responsible for receiving and assisting customers in the Service department. Our Service Attendants are an integral part of the day-to-day flow of business in the Service department. They also assist Service Advisors and Technicians by bringing customer vehicles through the shop or through the car wash.
Humberview Chevrolet Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Please note that this is a full-time permanent role.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- Controls service traffic flow and parking.
- Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt, water, leaves, snow, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Other duties as required by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Driver's License.
- Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission is considered an asset.
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 58 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan with health and dental insurance.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, service, and accessories.
- Great perks & benefits plus an amazing friends and family program for car discounts.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.