Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is looking for a Brand Specialist to join their team in Toronto.
The Brand Specialist (Sales Representative) is responsible for selling and leasing new and pre-owned vehicles, while creating lasting relationships with customers.
Our Brand Specialists walk customers through the sales process, including conducting test drives, reviewing prices and educating them on vehicle inventory. The Brand Specialist has the unique ability to control their own success! The more time and effort that is invested, the bigger the book of business as a result.
Volkswagen MidTown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all Volkswagen products, available services, accessories, prices and key features.
- Provide customers with excellent customer service and information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Previous automotive sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Valid OMVIC certification.
- Mandarin proficiency is considered an asset.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Flexible schedule to work mornings, evenings, weekends as necessary.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within HG.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A management team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for you and family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.