Are you a motivated individual with a knowledge and passion for the Mercedes-Benz brand? Then you may be a good fit for this role!
Mercedes-Benz Brampton is currently looking for a Delivery Specialist to join their team in Brampton.
The Delivery Specialist is responsible for assisting the sales team and business managers in the vehicle delivery process.
Our Delivery Specialists follow up with customers post-delivery to address any questions/concerns the customer may have following the delivery. The Delivery Specialist will be working directly and indirectly with all dealership departments to ensure that delivery schedules are met and customers' expectations are fulfilled. This position has the advancement opportunity of becoming a Mercedes-Benz Sales Consultant.
Mercedes Benz-Brampton is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Ensuring all deliveries are presentation-ready!
- Ensuring the appropriate amount of time is allotted for each delivery.
- Marketing of financial services products and/or parts accessories.
- Develop sales processes that will provide additional revenue to the Sales and Parts Departments.
- Ensuring that customers clearly understand their vehicle features and benefits.
- Providing service tours for each delivery to familiarize each customer with the process when bringing their vehicle in for service.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- A professional appearance and a positive attitude at all times.
- The capability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette.
- A flexible work scheduled (with the ability to work evenings and Saturdays).
- A knowledge and passion for the Mercedes-Benz brand and its related products and features.
- Above average knowledge of the latest technological trends.
- Knowledge of dealership processes is considered an asset.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within HG.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A management team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for you and family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.