Senior Parts Advisor
Humberview Volkswagen is currently looking for a Senior Parts Advisor to join their team in Etobicoke.
The Parts Advisor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, selling, ordering and stocking parts for the dealership.
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers and telemarketing to customers.
- Assists walk-in and wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
- Determines availability on inventory.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Issues credit for parts returned.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager.
What We Look For:
- At least 2 years of Parts experience is required.
- VW experience is considered an asset.
- Experience with CDK is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills; working with internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within HG.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A management team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for you and family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.