Car Wash Attendant & Porter
Humberview Volkswagen is looking for a Car Wash Attendant & Porter to join our team in Etobicoke.
The Car Wash Attendant & Porter is responsible for performing quick checks in service drive-thru, providing backup support to Detailers and performing car wash duties. This position is a great opportunity to learn about full car detailing, with an advancement opportunity of moving into a Detailer or other roles within!
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Perform quick checks in the drive-thru area.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Assist with shuttle service on an as-need basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- Experience in a car wash role is strongly preferred.
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within HG.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A management team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for you and family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.