Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is currently looking for two Sales Representative to join their team in Mississauga.
Our Sales Representatives are responsible for selling and leasing new and pre-owned vehicles and creating lasting relationships with customers.
Purchasing a vehicle is an exciting time! The Sales Representative will walk customers through the sales process, including conducting test drives, reviewing vehicle prices and educating customers on vehicle inventory.
This opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer-focused individual looking to take their career to the next level.
Applewood Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Complete sales of automobiles while offering additional products and/or services.
- Conduct test drives of vehicles for sale.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Provide financial information regarding lease and finance rates.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC certification is required.
- Previous automotive sales experience is strongly preferred.
- Valid G driver's license.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within HG.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A management team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for you and family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term.
Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.