If you’re looking to get your foot in the door in the automotive industry and learn about the sales department process, this is a great position to start in!
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is currently looking for a Lot Attendant to join their team in North York.
Our Lot Attendants are an integral part of the day-to-day flow of business in the Sales Department. The Lot Attendant manages the flow of inventory of the lot by parking vehicles in an orderly manner and ensuring all vehicles are presented professionally.
City Buick Chevrolet Cadillac GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Rearrange vehicles to maximize space and maintain vehicle lot.
- Verify receipt of new vehicles delivered to dealership.
- Maintains a clean and safe drive area in the parking lot; free of dirt, water, leaves, snow, etc.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Record damage descriptions and note missing items on delivery report.
- Register and store keys.
- Wash and clean new vehicles, as required.
- Other duties as required by the Sales Manager.
What We Look For:
- Valid (G) Driver's License.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission is an asset.
- Previous customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Previous dealership experience is considered an asset.
- Keen attention to detail.
- An organized and motivated individual who can work independently and as a team player.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.