This role is ideal for you if you like working with your hands, and if you possess strong attention to detail!
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Lube Technician to join their team in Mississauga.
The Lube Technician is responsible for performing vehicle preventative maintenance and minor repairs in a fast-paced environment.
Our Lube technicians replace oil and air filters, perform oil changes, check tire pressure and lubricate moving vehicle parts.
This role is great for those interested in pursuing a career as a Service Technician or other roles within the Service Department.
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Please note, this posting has no end date. Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is always looking to add to their team!
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Drains oil from crankcase and refills with required amount of oil.
- Replaces oil and air filters.
- Inspects vehicle fluid.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Conducts tire rotations and inspections in the lube lane.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- All other duties as assigned by the manager.
What We Look For:
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Experience as a Lube Technician is preferred.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.