Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy understanding all of the little intricate parts that make up the vehicle whole? You might be a great fit for a Parts Advisor position!
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Parts Advisor to join our team in Mississauga.
The Parts Advisor is responsible for providing exceptional customer service through selling, ordering and stocking parts for the dealership. If a vehicle requires additional repair not covered in the original order, they estimate the additional cost and telephone the customer for permission to do the work.
The Parts Advisor will also advise customers on other available services and build lasting relationships.
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers and telemarketing to customers.
- Assists walk-in and wholesale customers with the selection of parts, and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information via the telephone.
- Determines availability on items.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Issues credit for parts returned.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager
What We Look For:
- Previous parts experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to be organized and use time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.