If you have excellent customer service skills and you’re comfortable with cash/payment management, this position is an excellent point of entry into the Parts Department!
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for a Parts Driver to join their team in Mississauga.
Our Parts Drivers are important to the day-to-day efficiency of the Parts Department. The Parts Driver is responsible for picking up and delivering parts and equipment to customers, wholesale accounts and vendors, on behalf of the dealership.
Parts Drivers are also responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and ensuring that payments are received with invoices on parts delivery.
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Checks with the Parts team to coordinate pickups and deliveries.
- Delivers parts to the shop when needed and distributes to the appropriate technician.
- Help with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and customers.
- Determine the most efficient method of shipping.
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Provides guidance to outside sales representatives regarding orders.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Inspect and count items that are received, ensuring accuracy.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager
What We Look For:
- Previous parts experience is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Ontario traffic signs and laws.
- Previous driving experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- A valid G driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong communication skills.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.