Are you looking to begin a career in the automotive industry and have the opportunity to grow with a fun, motivating team? Do you enjoy that satisfying feeling of watching a car go from dirty to brand new? Then this role may be what you're looking for!
Orangeville Honda is looking for a Junior Detailer to join their team in Orangeville.
The Detailer is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used vehicles for delivery. The Junior Detailer will be trained to develop expertise in cleaning and refurbishing the vehicle internally and externally and applying vehicle protective products.
Our Detailers work closely with both the Sales and Service departments to provide the highest quality of customer service.
Orangeville Honda is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Hours: Full-time permanent position (40 hours per week).
- Clean up new and used vehicles for delivery and/or display.
- Perform customer vehicle detail packages.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous detailing experience is an asset - but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Must have a high attention to detail and really care about the product they put out.
- Efficiency and quality of work.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission is an asset.
- Cleanliness of work area.
- Effective organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.