Humberview Volkswagen is looking for a Lot Attendant to join our team in Etobicoke.
Our Lot Attendants are an integral part of the day-to-day flow of business in the Service Department. The Lot Attendant is responsible for greeting all customers and performing quick checks in service drive-thru.
They also assist Service Advisors and Technicians by bringing customer vehicles through the shop or through the car wash.
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door in the Service Department and learn about the department process, this is a great position to start in!
Humberview Volkswagen is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Perform quick checks in the drive-thru area.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Assist with shuttle service on an as-need basis.
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Previous dealership experience is an asset.
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License (G) and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission is an asset.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term. Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out.
Whether you’re new to the automotive industry or you’re looking for more growth opportunities, we would love to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.