North York, ON
City Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC is currently looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Toronto. The Service Receptionist is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties to support the Service Department.
City Buick Cadillac GMC is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Handle incoming calls, route and take messages.
- Greeting and supporting customers.
- Be the first point of contact for the Sales, Service and Parts Departments.
- Follow up on customer visits.
- Respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and processing customer’s payments.
- Coordinate customer shuttles.
- Performing various clerical and administrative duties.
- Maintaining the reception area in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Look For:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must bring a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology systems.
- Pleasant and engaging phone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dealership experience preferred but not required.
- Flexible schedule – would be willing to cover for full-time receptionist when needed.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.