Mississauga KIA is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team in Mississauga. The Sales Consultant is responsible for developing ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentation skills are essential for this role.
Mississauga KIA is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015 & 2016 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Provide sales representatives with up-to-date product information.
- Plan and implement sales-incentive programs.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Assist with vehicle inventory management.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid OMVIC Licence.
- Automotive sales experience is an asset, but not required - training will be provided.
- Previous dealership experience in dealership environment is considered an asset.
- Leadership ability and team building skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and OneEighty CRM.
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.