Electrical Automotive Technician
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram looking for an Electrical Technician to join their team in Mississauga. The Electrical & Body Systems Technician must have Chrysler training, with a minimum of Level 2 completed in electrical and engine repair.
Cooksville Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 30 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award! In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Check engine lights.
- Diagnose driving issues.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (Class A).
- Minimum Chrysler Level 2 FCA certified (Electrical & Body Systems Technician).
- Valid (G) Drivers License.
- FCA (Chrysler) experience preferred.
- Manual dexterity.
- A commitment to excellence in customer service and teamwork.
- Must be able to work in team atmosphere and independently.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization - with over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in The Humberview Group.