Goderich Toyota is looking for a Service Manager to join their team in Goderich. The Service Manager is responsible for managing dealership service department, monitoring all service processes, developing and build a strong service team as well as ensuring that each customer receives excellent service.
Goderich Toyota is a proud member of The Humberview Group - the largest car dealership network in Ontario. With 17 brands and 29 automotive businesses, we believe, “our vehicles are great, but our people are exceptional”.
The Humberview Group proudly announces that we are the 2015 & 2016 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Manage the day-to-day Service workflow.
- Direct and schedule activities of all team members.
- Handle escalated customer complaints.
- Establish processes & standards to ensure customer satisfaction and efficient operations.
- Actively manage and improve on all measured performance indicators, including: gross sales, profitability, loyalty, CSI, etc.
- Forecast and set goals and objectives for the departments.
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Liaise and manage relationships with factory representatives.
- Collaborate with other department managers to effect efficient operations and to improve processes.
- Procure shop equipment.
- Supervising and keeping record of shop equipment maintenance.
- Other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- 2+ years of previous Service management experience preferred.
- Experience with Toyota or import brands is preferable.
- Strong ability to coach, train and motivate team members to high levels of performance.
- Valuable client relation skills, with track record of developing and retaining long term relationships.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, able to maximize efficiency, productivity, and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. MS Office, web applications, etc.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License, with a clean driver’s abstract.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- A very competitive compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 29 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.